- Edinburgh Executive Carriages operates a non-smoking policy within all our fleet. If the policy is
ignored, the driver is authorised to terminate the hire agreement and no refund will be given.
- Edinburgh Executive Carriages Chauffeurs are insured to drive vehicles. No other person is permitted to
drive any of the vehicles.
- Edinburgh Executive Carriages cannot be held responsible or liable for any delays outwith their
control. We will always try to accommodate, but sometimes this may not be possible and is outwith our
- If your flight has a delay of more than an hour, please contact us to ensure we will still be able to
collect you. For Airside flights if your flight is changed, this would not be possible and we may have to
collect you landside at arrivals.
- Abusive or unruly passengers will not be tolerated. Edinburgh Executive Carriages can terminate the
contract with no refund.
- No alcohol is allowed in any vehicles at any time.
- All charges must be paid in full upon booking unless otherwise agreed and are non-refundable.
- All airport transfers allow 40 minutes waiting time there after a fee of £28 per hour shall apply.
- All journeys which are not airport transfers allow 15 minutes waiting time there after a fee of £28
per hour shall apply.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
In the event of a breakdown, due to circumstances beyond our control Edinburgh, deposits are also non-
- Executive Executive Carriages reserves the right to substitute vehicles.
- Edinburgh Executive Carriages reserve the right to charge a minimum £100 or the cost of repairing any
damage caused by clients or passengers.
- All wedding bookings require deposits per car to secure a date.
- All cheques should be made to Edinburgh Executive Carriages Ltd.
- All invoices shall be paid within 14 days or a late payment fees may apply.
- Bookings are required to be made and paid for 48 hours before expected flight arrival time.
- Passports are required to be shown to drivers upon leaving the aircraft on an airside transfer
- All airside transfers are for domestic flights with hand luggage only, please check with your airline
to ensure that your luggage does not require to go in the hold if you are in any doubt of their
requirements for hand luggage.
- In circumstances where you have booked an airside transfer with hand luggage and upon arrival at the
airport your airline requires it to be put into the hold (which is possible at the boarding gate), an
airside tarmac pick up will not be possible. Please arrange for your luggage to be collected in the
domestic arrivals hall and inform us so your driver will meet you in the arrivals hall. Airside transfers
are not refundable, so please check in advance with your airline luggage requirement.
- If you have booked a shop and collect pick up in the airport but are being picked up airside, please
call +447799656892 (shop and collect team) to arrange for it to be delivered to their home or
collected at another time. The driver will not be able to collect this with you on arrival
- For all airside collections, your details will be communicate in advance to the control authorities at Edinburgh Airport including the Police and UK Border Force, all passengers may be subject to search by the control authorities on site